Subject: Re: ATARITT
To: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/09/1999 21:04:43
On Wed 08 Sep 1999, Jan-Hinrich Fessel wrote:

[ How to get to the booter's commandline ]
> But now the problem is, the kernel is on the disk and tos doen't see the disk.
>  And the kernel doesn't fit gzipped on a 720k disk.  And I cannot write to the
> 1.44M disk from NetBSD...

Now _why_ can't you write to the 1.44 floppy???? I really tried to code
the 1.44MB case... It probably never got tested, but that;s another matter ;-)
You did try '/dev/fd0c' and not '/dev/fd0b'?

> I think it's dammn time to get either ppp set up or to get an external HD
> hooked up or get ACSI working so that I can work on a driver for my Biodata
> ACSI-Ethernet...

I'm looking forward to those ACSI diffs ;-) Seriously, you know that the
ACSI driver has not yet been written, right?

Leo.