Subject: Re: ATARITT
To: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/08/1999 23:10:02
--==_Exmh_1911149078P

In message <19990908220122.08379@wau.mis.ah.nl>you write:
> On Wed 08 Sep 1999, Jan-Hinrich Fessel wrote:
> Keep the right-shift key down right after the ram-test is finished (i.e.
> during the boot ;-). You will get a prompt in the loader. Now enter the
> command '.t<return>' and your system should boot into TOS. You can now
> use the floppy with loadbsd.ttp on it...

Nice work ;-)
But now the problem is, the kernel is on the disk and tos doen't see the disk.
 And the kernel doesn't fit gzipped on a 720k disk.  And I cannot write to the
1.44M disk from NetBSD...
I think it's dammn time to get either ppp set up or to get an external HD
hooked up or get ACSI working so that I can work on a driver for my Biodata
ACSI-Ethernet...

> Heck, this _is_ documented somewhere.... Yes! got it: 'man boot'. I knew
> I did create some docu every now and then ;-)

;-)

Gruesse
       Oskar

--==_Exmh_1911149078P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBN9bQqrA63tqjeAhZAQHq+wP/ZMlz+sBl8JQ25V1ml8S43w0df8V5SsD4
bvzqbwCMySj4TK3zWq2yfr7fsIFPHgO+nOBY8sG9viNxuWzmQXaP9Ggmy9tEQg9b
FCH9rg8xzfX2QJVduN1RC2xQONJf0UilfiMpKo+J8W7xUJdTxsLTLMxYPl6eQTlz
3qxoUSNb/y4=
=LKmL
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1911149078P--