Subject: Re: Floating Point
To: Mike Sienicki <mike@cpdist.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/02/1999 02:32:43
	If you use any fucntions from the maths library you need to
	specify it on the link line.

	eg:	cc -o testprog testprog.c
	becomes cc -o testprog testprog.c -lm

	This is indicated (in an extremely cryptic fashion) at the top
	of the 'pow(3)' manpage as:

		LIBRARY
		     Math Library (libm, -lm)

	Just in case you run into a similar library issue in future :)

		David/absolute

     		  -=-  "cold nights, dark days..."  -=-