Subject: 1.4_BETA snapshot uploaded
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 04/23/1999 23:54:17
Hi,

I have just uploaded a 1.4_BETA snapshot to ftp.netbsd.org. Everything
except the xsets and the combined TOS-floppy images are there. The xsets
are in the pipe-line. I will create the floppy images next week, but
the only thing changed is an error message in rawwrite.ttp - not very
exiting ;-)
The BOOT kernel does not fit on a 720KB floppy. It;s getting time we
will get support for booting gzipped kernels...

I would appreciate it when you all start testing it ;-)

I also created the INSTALL manuals and the BEGINNER.INSTALL from Christian.
If you have time to read it, please do...

Oh, one more thing. If you did test it, can you drop me a mail with:
  - a short machine description,
  - if you tested kernel or kernel & userland (Note that the 1.4_BETA
    kernel runs on 1.3 userland).
  - if it crashed or had other problems.

Just send this info to leo@netbsd.org, to the list seems overdone.

Leo.