Subject: Re: X32servonly.diff
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Gerner <thomas@murmel.camelot.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 03/26/1999 00:16:40
On Thu, Mar 25, 1999 at 04:09:29PM -0500, Mike Sienicki wrote:
> Dear NetBSD,
>
> I'm confused about something that README.X32servonly.diff says about
> applying the X32servonly.diff to the X11 server files.  It says to make
> additional directories in the path "xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree68".  Where
> is this path in relation to the root?
>
> Help is always appreciated.

Forget the README, it is out of date. The current xsrc from NetBSD.org contains
a full integration of the Atari X servers. Just fetch this source and do a
'make bulid' at xsrc. (if you fetch it via sup it is normally located at
/usr/src/xsrc).

If you really want to build the old XFree 3.2 servers then you find a xc
directory if you unpack the X server sources wherever you unpack it.

Thomas