Subject: Re: Why?... Why not?
To: Mike Sienicki <mike@cpdist.com>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 03/04/1999 10:31:04
On Thu 04 Mar 1999, Mike Sienicki wrote:
> Dear NetBSD/Atari,
>
> I have finally gotten around to _installing_ V1.3H on my TT030 (8MB RAM)
> but I am having trouble just after the binary sets are extracted as follows:

> Extract more sets? [n]
> Copying fstab...done.
> uid 0 on /: file system full

This seems to be the major point of failure... When this is an _install_,
I think you should make your root filesystem a bit bigger... If it is an
_upgrade_ make sure you have some slack space on your root-fs before
upgrading. (check for huge (core?) files on /).

[ ... ]
> be a corrupted file or something is wrong with the miniroot.  I'm just
> speculating as usual.  If anyone can help me I'll send you one of our lousy
> federal reserve notes worth ten dollars (pretty cheap ain't I), but,
> nonetheless, I am grateful for any help.

Whee! This means I only have to provide approximately 100 Right(TM) answers
to buy a Milan ;-))

Leo.