Subject: Why?... Why not?
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Sienicki <mike@cpdist.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 03/04/1999 03:37:57
Dear NetBSD/Atari,

I have finally gotten around to _installing_ V1.3H on my TT030 (8MB RAM)
but I am having trouble just after the binary sets are extracted as follows:

Extract more sets? [n]
Copying fstab...done.
uid 0 on /: file system full

/:write failed, file system is full
cp:/tmp/rc.conf: No space left on device

Select a time zone for your location......

What do you think my problem is.  I don't ever recall seeing this before
the last time I had V1.3H installed.  I am of the opinion that there could
be a corrupted file or something is wrong with the miniroot.  I'm just
speculating as usual.  If anyone can help me I'll send you one of our lousy
federal reserve notes worth ten dollars (pretty cheap ain't I), but,
nonetheless, I am grateful for any help.

--Video Mike--