Subject: Good going.
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Sienicki <mike@cpdist.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 01/03/1999 22:29:33
Dear port-atari,

I installed V1.3.3 NetBSD on the TT030 and it is great!  8^)>  My hat is
off to Leo and the gang for such a great job of porting NetBSD to the Atari
platform!  It appears to be very stable and fast (considering only a 32MHz
clock) and it's fun to use even for a dummy like me!  While compiling a new
kernel on one terminal, I had plenty of other jobs to run on a different
terminal (using the SCSI buss a bunch) and no problems whatsoever!  I had
to recompile kermit, sz, and rz to get rid of some complaints, but, again
_NO_PROBLEMS_.  ZIP drive is fine too.  Yes, the Motorola 030 and NetBSD
indeed makes a great marriage.  Amazing how much versatility and power is
packed into NetBSD.  Keep up the great work guys and have a happy 1999.

--Video Mike--