Subject: Changes to current
From: Thomas Gerner <thomas@murmel.camelot.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/20/1998 16:23:00
Hello all,

today I commited some changes to the grf and view code which allow
separat mapping of VGA and linear memory on graphic cards.
Unfortuenately this changes affect the Xservers. The old one will
not work with NetBSD current. If you are running current you should
fetch a new Xserver from ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incomming/thomas.

The FBDev server is not yet tested, because I have no Falcon any
more. But I think it works. If not, let me know.

BTW: This Xservers can handle compressed fonts.

As I have now some weeks time I will get xsrc ready for Atari and
commit it to the NetBSD xsrc tree. Then you can build your own
Xservers from xsrc.

Thomas