Subject: HELP: need 1.3I kernel
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/14/1998 17:03:23
I was messing around with the bootblocks, and I totally screwed up my
system.

I think I can recover, but I need a 1.3I kernel I can boot from
loadbsd.ttp.  The old kernels I have lying around, and the one from
the most recent snapshot, die horribly with my -current userland.

Can anyone help me out with a 1.3I GENERIC or ATARITT kernel?

Related question:  Exactly how big can bootxx be before it smashes
into important data on the disk?  I modified
sys/arch/atari/stand/bootxx/Makefile to account for the new size, but
I'm not sure if I messed something up or if I've trashed my disk
completely.  IIRC the new size (text + data) was 6688 bytes.

Cheers,
entropy