Subject: Re: Free VME scsi cards :)
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org, port-sun3@netbsd.org, port-mvme68k@netbsd.org,>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/27/1998 13:50:44
abs@anim.dreamworks.com just offered some Sun "sc" SCSI cards, saying I
had a partially functional driver for them.  I'd just like to confirm
that I do and I will happily mail the driver to anyone who wants a copy
(whether or not said "anyone" is getting one of David's cards :-).  It
is *not* ready-to-roll; if you aren't prepared to get your hands dirty
in the driver internals, it's not for you.  Indeed, the last time I
touched it was pre-bus-dma, so it needs work before it will even
compile in a kernel anywhere near current.  And if you're not using
NetBSD/sun3, I have no idea how much work it needs, as I've never tried
it on anything else.  If done right, it should eventually work fine on
any VME system...but I have no idea how close to "right" I've done even
what I've done.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca