Subject: miniroot from new snapshot
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Sienicki <mike@cpdist.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/18/1998 06:43:35
Dear NetBSD,

     I can't get the 1.3H kernel to load the supplied miniroot from the
"snapshot/installation/miniroot" directory.  I first used the GZIP.TTP to
extract the miniroot from the gzip file and then used the rawwrite utility
from V1.3.2 to make the miniroot disk.  I formatted a high density disk on
the TT and typed: "-Hv d:\netbsd\miniroot.fs" in rawwrite's dialogue box.
Drive D: is my second TOS partition.  Should miniroot be 1105920 bytes in
size after extraction?

     To start the new 1.3H kernel I typed -b a:\netbsd from LOADBSD.TTP
All I can get is a recalibrate error.  Do you have a clue?

I feel like a UNIc.