Subject: Re: CD writer & NetBSD Atari
To: None <mike@wowbagger.pc-labor.uni-bremen.de>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/07/1998 15:48:27
On Wed 02 Sep 1998, Michael Brandt wrote:
> An interesting problem occured when I examined the new CDs later on with my
> CDROM drive: There were two directories which couldn't be read. Upon closer
> examination I noticed them to be nested 8 levels deep. As far as I remember
> there is some kind of limit in the definition of the ISO-9660 filesystem for
> the nesting of directories --- maybe this has something to do with it. On the
> other hand there was no such problem with the CD on a linux box I tried later.

Strange. I made a CD with some source trees and one file on it is:
 /cdrom/NetBSD-1.3/usr/src/sys/arch/atari/stand/tostools/libtos/xexit.c

It looks like this fits your criterium, but I have no problem with this file
and I can't remember any problems with it in the past... I am usually
running NetBSD-current. I made the image with mkisofs.

Leo.