Subject: Re: Wanted: NetBSD/atari homepage writer!
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 08/22/1998 19:24:02
David Brownlee wrote:
> 	The www.netbsd.org Port homepage for NetBSD/atari could do with
> 	being updated to the 'new look' as espoused by the alpha and vax
> 	pages.

I've put a first stab at the new format at :

	http://aire.ncl.ac.uk:80/NetBSD/Ports/atari/index.html

Comments welcome (and appreciated).  Beware that some of the links don't
work, as I haven't got a copy of the whole NetBSD site!

I'm not sure about the logo but the other ports had one :-)  I'm sure I
have a release glossy for the TT somewhere, so I'll try to design something
like the Vax logo with the Atari name and the TT on it and see what that
looks like.

The pages still need a bit of filling out.  I'll go through the mailing
list archives and the FAQ and try to get an updated version sometime
next week.

PS.  Leo, your fix was all that is needed to get the Cabletron working -
the non receive was my fault.  I'll grab this weekends tarballs on Monday
and start building a snapshot.  Hopefully I'll get that done during the
week too (although I might not be able to upload it until September, as
I'll be away for a few days at the end of this month).

--
    1024/55A5BC19        0F 3F 62 56 18 10 8B 84  43 8F F4 94 93 37 76 AA

S.E.P.