Subject: Re: More on se0
To: None <leo@dachau.marco.de>
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 08/13/1998 23:33:18
Matthias Pfaller wrote:
> I'm curious if this really was causing the problems. I compiled a more recent
> -current kernel for my test machine last night. After work I'll try if my
> EA412 is still working with this kernel (just in case it's a mi bug).

I don't think so.  Changing this didn't make any difference.  BTW, the kernel
I'm running on is about 2 weeks old.  I don't know if this is an MI bug or
not.  One thing is that SCSI_NOSLEEP isn't used much in other SCSI code.
Perhaps on the TT, it does tickle a race condition in the SCSI code (as Leo
pointed out).  I don't suppose it's possible for you to attach your EA412 to
an Atari is it?  Or try if_se.c without SCSI_NOSLEEP on the PC532?

    1024/55A5BC19        0F 3F 62 56 18 10 8B 84  43 8F F4 94 93 37 76 AA

S.E.P.