Subject: Re: se0/DDB/ser0
To: Matthias Pfaller <leo@klondike.dachau.marco.de>
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 08/04/1998 22:59:54
Matthias Pfaller wrote:
> You can stress the machine a little bit more by using "ping -f". If this
> works without locking up your machine, you must have a different problem.
> When your machine is locked up, can you still ping it from the other
> machine?

> PS: I'm using a EA412 in one of my pc532s without problems.

Thanks.  If I can get ping from both ends to work, I will try `ping -f`.
When the machine locks up, ping packets fail to be responded to.  I'm
just compiling a kernel with SCSI debugging to see if I can spot what is
happening.

    1024/55A5BC19        0F 3F 62 56 18 10 8B 84  43 8F F4 94 93 37 76 AA

S.E.P.