Subject: Re: NetBSD Atari V1.3.2 Install.
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 07/14/1998 14:22:05
On Wed 08 Jul 1998, Julian Coleman wrote:

> Just to add to this.  The NetBSD development tree is the -current one.  So,
> if you pull down -current, you will get the latest sources.  At irregular
> intervals, binary snapshots of -current are build for some architectures.
> There are also formal releases, e.g. 1.2, 1.3 and patch releases, e.g. 1.3.1,
> 1.3.2.

I like to put out a snapshot of NetBSD/atari at a reasonably short interval
(within a month or so). It looks about time... I wonder how UVM is running
on the Falcons & TT030's ;-)

Is there somebody tracking -current (kernel & userland)? If so are you
willing to arrange an upload?

Leo [ yes, holidays are over... ].