Subject: Main console task switching
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Sienicki <video_mike@hotmail.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 04/08/1998 23:18:17
Dear port-atari,

I'm running bootx V1.3 kernel on my TT and it is configured for 4 views,
however, I can see text on Alt-F1/F2, but not on F3/F4.  I can actually
log in using the Alt-F3/F4 windows, but, just can't see anything.  I
think that these two are graphics windows and that I am missing
something to configure them.  Any ideas are appreciated.

Second, is "fdformat" supported in V1.3 Atari at this time?

Third, Is it to late to set up my TT030 as a server running TCP/IP
protocol via a serial port after I told the V1.3 installation program
not to configure a network?  Is Xaniver required for this?

Fourth, I appreciate all of the work that you all have done on this
project.  I have an appreciation for the amount of time that goes into
writing code.  I would be happy to help in this effort, but, my main
experience has been writing assembler on the Motorola 6809 and 68000
CPU's.  I am somewhat comfortable with C, however, I lack the
documentation and schematics for developing code on the TT030.

Thank you for any widsom --  (:^)>