Subject: Xservers
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/19/1998 09:26:34
Hi folks,

    I just installed the Xserver package I got from Thomas Gerner on the
ftp.netbsd.org ftp-server. Take a look in the directory:
    /pub/NetBSD/arch/atari/X11servers

Quoting from the README:

The archive XF68_NetBSD-1.3-Atari.tar.gz contains new X servers for NetBSD
Atari based on XFree 3.2. This servers run only under NetBSD 1.3.

Differences to Xdaniver:
        - Serial mouse support
        - Build in screen saver
        - Key bell

The archive contains 3 servers:
        XF68_FBDev                      for Falcon/TT
        XF68_SVGA                       for Hades with et4000/w32
        XF68_W32                        for Hades with et4000/w32

<End quote>

The above mentioned servers work together with the various X-sets in the
1.3 release.

Download and enjoy....

Leo.