Subject: Re: bootx kernel panic
To: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/15/1997 08:03:26
 [ about the fix to bsdstart.s being included in 1.3 ]

> This is the first release cycle I'm living through; I only started
> using NetBSD earlier this year.  So I don't really know how these
> things work.  Is there anyone we can check with to make sure this fix
> makes it into 1.3?  I consider this fix extremely important since my
> system doesn't work at all without it.

I inquired about the request and it has been pulled up yesterday ;-) Basically
what you did was the right thing. Regarding the atari specific part of NetBSD
I am the one primary responsible. Normally, I can handle this myself. However,
during the last part of a release cycle a set of persons called "release
engineers" control access to the release tree. They are trying to make certain
that the tree becomes stable at _some_ point ;-)

Leo.