Subject: Leonardo device driver
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/11/1997 08:35:50
My device driver for the Leonardo 24-bit true coloe VMEbus graphics
card is about as done as it's going to get for a while.

The driver supports the normal 512x256, 512x364, and 512x512 video
modes that the TOS drivers for the card support.

No support for a text console or X on this device is present.  It is
only a basic character device with read, write, ioctl, and mmap
entries.

Patches to add this driver to the tree are available at:
	ftp://zippy.bernstein.com/pub/entropy/entropy/leodiffs.gz

Feel free to integrate this into the tree.

Cheers,
entropy

p.s. if anyone else out there besides me actually has this card,
please let me know :-)