Subject: Re: bootx kernel panic
To: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/03/1997 14:18:23
On Tue 02 Dec 1997, Leo Weppelman wrote:
> On Mon 01 Dec 1997, maximum entropy wrote:
> > >From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
> > >
> > >So...something must have changed in loadbsd.ttp between 1.2 and the
> > >last snapshot before the 1.3_ALPHA cut.  I know that's not much to go
> > >on... but if you can get any old versions of loadbsd.ttp to me, I'd be
> > >happy to test them, to try to pinpoint the bug.

I found out that the changes for the 060 broke the loader on the 030...
A new version of the loader is just uploaded to:
     ftp.NetBSD.org:/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA/atari/utils.tos

Could you please try it out?  I have not yet updated the source yet, I'll
wait with that until I;m sure that the bug is fixed.

Leo.