Subject: Re: Atari TT, shielding (was: SCSI termination)
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yves Pelletier <ypell@CAM.ORG>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/12/1997 19:09:23
On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, maximum entropy wrote:

> >Removing the packs involves removing the whole bloody shielding :-(
>
> Fascinating, they installed the resistor packs, but it looks like they
> didn't install any shielding over the motherboard.  Maybe they just
> randomly left out one or the other :-)

Entropy, is there a coat of reddish paint on the inside of your
TT's plastic cover?  Yes?  Then that's your shielding:
conductive copper paint.  My rev. A TT came with this awful
sheet-metal shielding, but my now defunct rev. B TT had the
spray-paint shielding.

Yves
__
Please, remove thine lips from the tit of corporate,
market driven faux technology.         --Nesta Stubbs