Subject: Re: st-ram kernel runs stable!
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Gerner <thomas@murmel.camelot.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/03/1997 19:26:08
In article <199706021514.RAA18086@x1c19e02.wau.mis.ah.nl>,
	leo@wau.mis.ah.nl (Leo Weppelman) writes:

>> Even X11 runs now on my TT... And again some questions:
>>
>>  - video under X is inverse (Xdaniver-2C). How to switch black & white?
>>  - where can I configure a serial mouse to be used by X? I really need
>>    my 3-button-mouse! ;)
>
>I don't know, but did you check the readme;s and FAQ on regensburg?

The Xdaniver has a switch -flipPixels which is used to exchange black
and white.
There is currently no way to use a serial mouse at the Xdaniver and
it will probably never. I am working currently at a XFree 3.2 server
for the Hades and if I have much time I will also do some work for
the Falcon and the TT. I already have some ideas for a FB_Dev server.

Thomas

--
|   Thomas Gerner, Munich, Germany       |      2B or not 2B = FF       |
|   Email: thomas@murmel.camelot.de      |                              |