Subject: Re: st-ram kernel runs stable!
To: Michael Brandt <mike@wowbagger.pc-labor.uni-bremen.de>
From: Benjamin Lorenz <lorenz@phil.uni-sb.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/02/1997 08:17:02
> Hi,
Huhu!

> Xdaniver-2C has a command line switch `-flipPixels' which does the job.
> After linking `Xdaniver-2C' to `X' you can modify your
> */X11R6.1/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc file to contain the line
> `X -flipPixels'.

Thanks, works quite nicely...

> BTW: I can send you a partly finished german keyboard map if you need
> one. Otherwise --- since mine is only partly finished --- can you send
> my yours if you have a better one?

Waaah, I have a uk keyboard layout... :-) Don't like german ones...

Another thing I noted while playing with X: the termcap entry `xterm'
is a "link" to `xterm-r5', which does not support underlining. Manpages
for example look quite ugly. Why isn't `xterm' a link to the
very nice working `xterm-r6' termcap entry?

Benni