Subject: Re: TT-ram problems (and more ...)
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Gerner <thomas@murmel.camelot.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/01/1997 10:45:53
In article <199705271945.TAA00236@wowbagger.zait.uni-bremen.de>,
	mike@wowbagger.pc-labor.uni-bremen.de (Michael Brandt) writes:

[ ..... ]
>I'm posting this text now directely from my newly compiled Emacs 19.34
>running under X! BTW: I use the "Xdaniver-2C" Xserver binary, the others
>didn't work. Does the file "Xdaniver-atari-1.01.tar.gz" really contain
>the source for "Xdaniver-2C"? (I looked through it and found almost
>only Amiga stuff but nothing for the Atari) If not, where can I get
>the source?

There are currently no newer sources of the Xdaniver available, but the
Source differencies are rather minimal, only one line in one header to
make it compile. The main reason for a new Xdaniver binary are some
changes at the kernel interface. The "Xdaniver-atari-1.01.tar.gz" are
really the sources for the Atari. The Xdaniver was originally written
for the Amiga and then ported to the Atari. The people who did the port
were to lazy to change more than necessary. :-)

Thomas

--
|   Thomas Gerner, Munich, Germany       |      2B or not 2B = FF       |
|   Email: thomas@murmel.camelot.de      |                              |