Subject: Re: TT-ram problems (and more ...)
To: None <mike@wowbagger.pc-labor.uni-bremen.de>
From: Benjamin Lorenz <benni@phil.uni-sb.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/28/1997 17:31:29
>So Benni, did you try the kernel from arch/atari? Perhaps the will
>work with your TT too. Apart from that when I bought my memory card I
>browsed through some CDs to find memory test programs (for TOS). If
>somebody is interested I could post them or maybe Leo can put them
>onto the server.

The -current kernels work much better than the 1.2 ones on my TT, I
never went so far in the installation process. But -- after some
time I still have MMU faults.

Well, I will be happy to try out some TOS ram test programs, as well as
booting a kernel which runs in ST ram... Let's see what happens...

Benni
--
      /'^'\
     ( o o )          Benjamin Lorenz, 66111 Saarbrücken, 0681 / 372253