Subject: Re: Success! :-)
To: None <lorenz@phil.uni-sb.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/26/1997 13:28:43
	Ouch.. are you 100% all your TT memory is ok - is is possible
	to test your TT memory in stages - stip down to a minumum
	and then swap the chips around (I dont know if you can do this
	on a TT - apologies if you cannot :)

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'