Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.2D and ppp peculiarity
To: Markus Kilbinger <kilbi@rad.rwth-aachen.de>
From: chris_gray <ep71@bcs.org.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/17/1997 21:13:49
On Sat, 17 May 1997, Markus Kilbinger wrote:

> What about 'netstat -rna' output? What is the date your -current
> kernel and binaries are from? I can remember similar probs in April,
> but with more actual stuff (May 11th - 15th) it seems to work again.

Hm, I downloaded all the 1.2D binaries just a few days ago -- should be
within the 5-day period you mention.  Maybe I should go to -current to
get the absolutely very very latest version?

I'll try to get a netstat -ain for the error case.  But that means
disconnecting, removing the fix from my dialup script (sleep 30;
route add default xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) and starting again ...

BTW now popclient is misbehaving.  I started to update my /etc, and one
of the changes seems too have upset it. ::[

Best wishes

Chris