Subject: NetBSD-1.2D and ppp peculiarity
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: chris_gray <ep71@bcs.org.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/15/1997 22:21:34
I've just finished updating my Falcon/FX from 1.2 to 1.2D, and my general
impression so far is that it's less prone to `freezing'.  However it has
MMU'd on me a couple of times: if Leo  can tell me exactly what incantations
he'd like me to murmur at the debugger then I'll gladly do so.

BTW I'm a bit vague about the relationship between 1.2D and 1.2.1; can
someone explain?

Now about ppp, or rather pppd: the option to install the newly-created
link as the default route doesn't seem to work any more.  He still tries
to remove it when the link goes down, though (it was the resulting error
message which enabled me to work out why Nothing Worked).  Here's my
/etc/ppp/options file:
57600
crtscts
defaultroute
(Yes, I know 57600 seems optimistic, but it seemed to work before).

Best wishes

Chris