Subject: New try to install NetBSD on my TT
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benjamin Lorenz <benni@phil.uni-sb.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/13/1997 17:00:35
Hi all, hi Leo!

I want to start a new try to install NetBSD on my atari TT.
So here come a few questions/problems which should be solved
before starting:

 - My floppy is somehow broken (might be the floppy controller, but I am
   not sure. Therefore I need some advice how to install from
   a TOS partition and a ram disk, but _without_ floppy.

 - Is it possible to read sun labeled MO disks under NetBSD/Atari?
   This would be _very_ fine, because then I could untar all the
   install archives under SunOS (4.1.3_U1) onto a 230MD MO medium and
   boot from it under NetBSD.

 - I can't find a recent loadbsd.ttp program?! In the tools directory
   there's only a rawwrite, but no loadbsd??

Thanks for your help,
Benni
--
Windows 95 kann alles, wegen der 32 Bit.
Wenn ich 32 Bit getrunken habe, meine ich auch immer, ich könnte alles.