Subject: Re: ethernet cards
To: None <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/03/1997 18:25:19
>From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
>
>I also saw a checkin of a driver source for the Cabletron SCSI ethernet
>adapter. As this is generic SCSI code, this should work for the Atari
>too.

When I saw this I called Cabletron.  Evidently they haven't produced
this unit for several years, and do not have any for sale.  They do
service and support existing units for customers with service
contracts, so you will see the device on their web page.  That doesn't
help those of us desperately looking for a way to connect our Ataris
to an ethernet :-(

entropy