Subject: Re: ethernet cards
To: Kyle Farrell <orb@ee.washington.edu>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/03/1997 22:42:38
Kyle Farrell wrote:

> What ethernet card(s) are supported for the TT by NetBSD?  I'm pretty
> sure I heard the Riebl card is.  Are their any others?  A list of
> ethernet cards I found on the web include:
>
>         Atari Card (Mega or VME bus)
>         Riebl/Wacker (Mega or VME bus)
>         Biodata BioNet 100 II (DMA port or VME bus)

Currently only VME bus ethernet cards are supported for the TT. According
to the driver sources I've seen, the Riebl, PAM and Rhotron cards are
identical exept for some minor details. Keep in mind that the driver was
tested with the Riebl card only.
I also saw a checkin of a driver source for the Cabletron SCSI ethernet
adapter. As this is generic SCSI code, this should work for the Atari
too.

> also, anyone know where I might be able to purchase one of these?

No me...

Leo.