Subject: Re: Hullo
To: Kristoffer Lawson <setok@fishpool.com>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 01/10/1997 13:12:55
Kristoffer Lawson wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Leo Weppelman wrote:
>

> > No, and there probably will never be unless someone volunteers for it. My
> > idea is that there are not many people interested in this.
>
> Well there are quite a few MiNT users out there (including me) who
> use minix version2 with their MiNT setup. Would be handy to have support
> for that. That's one of the main reasons I don't like MagiC as much as
> I could.

Maybe I underestimate the interest level... The fact remains however that
unless somebody volunteers to do so, nothing happens. I thought that (besides
i386) there were more platforms supported by NetBSD that were also supported
by minix/MiNT, so a poll on a more general NetBSD group might get you
somewhere. Maybe someone has already started on it - you'll never know ;-)

Leo.