Subject: Re: Hullo
To: <>
From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok@fishpool.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 01/09/1997 15:50:21
On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Leo Weppelman wrote:

> No, and there probably will never be unless someone volunteers for it. My
> idea is that there are not many people interested in this.

Well there are quite a few MiNT users out there (including me) who
use minix version2 with their MiNT setup. Would be handy to have support
for that. That's one of the main reasons I don't like MagiC as much as
I could.

                    ________ setok@fishpool.com ________
                 Setok - Aggression. Fishpool Creations Ltd.
                   Helsinki University, Computer Sciences
                       http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/
                     ---- .  Kristoffer  Lawson  . ----