Subject: FAQ for port-atari
To: NetBSD port-atari <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rainer Brandt <rbrandt@ph-cip.Uni-Koeln.DE>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/04/1996 07:58:29
Hello to all of you,

I have a NetBSD/Atari faq in HTML format that you might want to take
a look at. Check out:

  http://www.ph-cip.uni-koeln.de/~rbrandt/netbsd/faq.html

Tell me about mistakes; write additions!

There's more to come. I just don't know when ;-)
Thanks, Leo, for reminding me...

--------

Something else:
Dan Hastings wrote on Dec. 02:

> The only bug I've noticed so far is in the screen display - the
> screen isn't always "centered" - sometimes the right hand edge wraps
> onto the left edge. Pressing alt + function key repeatedly makes the
> screen jump about and eventually it ends up in the right place, but it
> is a tad annoying to have to press alt-f1 5 times instead of once. :(

I have never seen this on my TT, but it regularly annoys my brother
who runs NetBSD on his i486.

Bye, Rainer