Subject: Re: netbsd 1.2 - falcon SCSI & serial port 2 working?
To: Rene Ceron Palomino <Geburah@kether.snafu.de>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/29/1996 21:16:15
Rene Ceron Palomino wrote:

> In <199611270828.JAA06842@x1c19e02.wau.mis.ah.nl> you (Leo Weppelman ) wrote:
> High!
>

> >*Please* report these things to the mailing-list. If this is not done,
> >bugs pass unnoticed and will never get solved! Besides, people like me
> >get the wrong ideas (see my previous mail).
> >
> >Leo.
>
> Sorry, i just step to this group!

Sorry, I didn't mean to bash you ;-) I just take any opportunity to
stress the importance of the list as one of my most important source of
information.

> I will report later because i'm waiting for a second hd, then i could try again
> install the 1.2 on my IBM DFRHS 2.15 GB SCSI on my Falcon with FX(36/18)14MB.
> Are there other important hints how to install, then in the INSRTAL.TXT?

There is also a FAQ in  .../NetBSD/arch/atari that might be of interest.
Rainer was working on a www-version of it. The beta-version of it looked
quite good. I don't know when it will be opened the general public
(Rainer, this is a probe ;-) , but that will surely be announced here.

Leo.