Subject: Re: installation problems
To: NetBSD Atari <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kyle Farrell <orb@ee.washington.edu>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/30/1996 13:33:42
> As I wrote you, when I offered you a new kernel, you got a 1.2-current kernel,
> no 1.2 kernel. This is the cause for some programs using libkvm not working
> properly. Now that you kernel is working allright, I'm going to get the
> 1.2 sources from tape and compile a new kernel for you. This might take a
> day or 2. If you plan to compile your own kernel, I can also send you the
> stuff as a patch. I will compile 'icd' kernels anyway and upload them to
> ftp.netbsd.org.

thanks Leo, i'm looking forward to the "icd" kernel!  Perhaps you could
put the patch on ftp.netbsd.org as well?  I'm probably not the only one
interested in it.

How will this kernel differ from the ahdi kernel?  are errors being
turned into warnings and could this cause problems down the road?

-kyle