Subject: New miniroot images for NetBSD-1.2
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/28/1996 16:15:16
Hi,

	Since both Michiel and Kyle reported problems with the miniroot
images, I decided to make a new upload just in case. Although the
images on ftp.netbsd.org were working on my TT, there were differences
between my original images and the ones on ftp.netbsd.org!?

I tested the images with the bootfloppy. The command-line arguments
I used with loadbsd.ttp were: '-wsb -S 4194304 a:/netbsd'. Neither
of you should be needing the '-s' & '-S <num>' options. They won't
do any harm though. I just wanted to make sure everything was working
allright in 4Mb ram.

If this still won't give you a shell, please try using aptck.ttp maybe
that will give a hint.

Leo.