Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1B (BOOTX) error report
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Gerner <thomas@murmel.camelot.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 07/11/1996 18:29:43
In article <31E06FF5.6F90@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>,
	<goettsch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> writes:
[ .... ]

>It dose NOT : /etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/MST  (but WHY ??)
>As I changed the link to .../MET  the time looks like better ;)
>but isn't correct: the time is now exact 2 hours later than the clock
>in TOS (and the actual time).

NetBSD like most unices assumes that the real time clock runs at UTC.

[ ... ]

>But another thing (also to Thomas Gerstner) :

Do you mean me?

>1) iteconfig -d 4 (or another value) don't work
>   the screen does not change and 'iteconfig -i' prints always d: 1

I never tested iteconfig with only the -d switch. I always uses it togeter
with -w and -h.
BTW: For the Falcon only the standard resolutions and the one detected at
boot time are availabel.

>2) colors don't work
>   a value e.g. of  0x008080 does not make text dark cyan.

The color mask is 0x3f, therfore you switched the color to 0x000000. You have
to binary and (&&) the colormask and the color value.

Thomas

--
|   Thomas Gerner, Munich, Germany       |      2B or not 2B = FF       |
|   Email: thomas@murmel.camelot.de      |                              |