Subject: Re: DSP device?
To: Lars Brinkhoff <md5lars@mdstud.chalmers.se>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/29/1996 15:52:07
> >There is currently a small number of people doing a *lot* of work. It
> >would be nice to extend that group a bit. So if you like to see something
> >done and you *think* you can do it, please do! I will try to help you
> >out if there are questions.
>
> I am developing a driver for Linux/m68k 1.3.96, and I thought maybe it
> could be put in NetBSD too. Are there any GLP/BSD copyright conflicts?
Yes... As far as I know, things developed under the BSD copyright can be
used in Linux (which has the GPL). Not vice versa. I am definitely no expert
in this. Therefore I added a cc: to Chris Demetriou. I think he can be
more clear about this.

> I don't run NetBSD myself, and all my disks are stuffed with linux
> stuff, so that might be a problem.
I don't think that is a problem. Sources developed by you can have the
copyright of *your* choise...

Leo.