Subject: Falcon LAN port - supported?
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <D.L.Hastings@exeter.ac.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/24/1996 03:01:48
I was hoping to be able to use the Falcon's second serial port (the lAN
port) to dial in to a SLIP line, whilst using the modem2 port for a
remote terminal over a null-modem link. I have the nullmodem link
working and can log in over it, but I cannot get the computer to talk
to the modem on the LAN port. I had assumed this was mapped as ser02?

Or is the LAN port not supported in 1.1? Is it in 1.2?
Thanks,
*  {{{ Dan }}}  *  Atari Falcon030 4Mb RAM 65Mb IDE 340Mb SCSI   *
*    NetBSD-1.1-Atari installed - a _real_ unix environment!     *
*    Looking for a Falcon sample editor? Get SuperSam v1.08!     *