Subject: Binary sets on ftp.netbsd.org
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 05/22/1996 16:59:25
Hi all,

	Today I finished uploading the sets of a new binary distribution. You
can find them at: ftp.netbsd.org://pub/NetBSD/arch/atari/binary . These
are meant as a beta-release for 1.2.
If you are planning to test them, I would very much appreciate it if you
can wait another 1 or 2 days. I am currently working on a new install and
upgrade procedure. It is much easier to use than the previous one!
I planned to finish the final tests on the upgrade part tonight. If all
goes well, the (2) floppy images will appear tomorrow on ftp.netbsd.org. I
will announce this of course...

If you are looking for european mirrors:
	ftp.luth.se://pub/NetBSD-current/arch/atari

Leo.