Subject: Re: New current.tar.gz
To: Waldi Ravens <waldi@moacs.indiv.nl.net>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 03/28/1996 23:05:12
Hi all,

> > > Wich in turn causes installboot to refuse running on a -current
> > > kernel. :-(
> > !#%^$& I had most of it already setup before the version was bumped.
> > I have not tested installboot afterwards.....
>
> Should be solved now. Until we change the layout of the boot block
> again... :-)
I just checked in Waldi's solution. Installboot now works for the 1.1B
version too. Just grab a new version of installboot.[ch], make && make install
and try again....

As a bonus, the latest atari kernel contains a driver for the centronics
printer port. This needs an update of too many files to mention here
however.....

Leo.