Subject: Falcon video modes
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 01/02/1996 22:22:55
Hi,

	I check checked in some changes from Thomas Gerner that allow selection
of a different videl video mode on the Falcon while running NetBSD. Currently,
you were stuck with the video mode selected when NetBSD was started.

If you have a source tree, you can try it out by getting:
	atari/include/video.h
	atari/dev/grfabs_fal.[ch]

I thought this might be of interest to some of you.

Note that some of the video modes can not be selected because another part
of the video code always selects the highest depth for a given resolution.
To fix this is still on my todo list....

Leo.