Subject: Re: ttyflags: TIOCSFLAGS on /dev/mdm02: Device not configured
To: Waldi Ravens <waldi@moacs.indiv.nl.net>
From: Michael Hohmuth <hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/29/1995 18:29:53
Waldi Ravens wrote:

> PS Michael, is the `disklabel -e' => "partition extends ..." stuff solved?

Hi Waldi,

do you mean the stuff quoted below?

I didn't have any pressing problem with "disklabel -e"; I just noted
`disklabel's funny behaviour when I played with it after booting the
new kernel.  You said that `disklabel' will have to be fixed at some
point in the future, and I agree. :)

Michael

--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de