Subject: Re: more FAQs needed
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Gerner <thomas@murmel.camelot.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/28/1995 19:27:09
Helmar Goettsch (goettsch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de) wrote:
: 	2) Where can I get the tcsh or the sourcen of it ?
: 	   Can I use the sourcen from a NetBSD/i386 PC ?
: 	   Does anyone have the 'tcsh' installed and the binaries
: 	   ready to use (and will upload it to me ;-) ?
I used the sources I found at nasim. Try ftp.camelot.de. The source
compiles fine.

: 	3) What is the correct TERM variable for the Falcon ? vt100 ?
: vt200 does NOT work (vi error msg).
:
: 	4) What is the serial device called on the Falcon ?
/dev/mdm02 and /dev/ser02

: 	5) a FAQ needed for the correct using of 'ppp' !
: 	   Is it the same using as on MiNT-KGMD ?
: 	   Who use pppd on Mint and now on NetBSD ?
I use ppp on NetBSD and used it on MiNT. But with ppp there are some
minor problems on NetBSD.

Thomas