Subject: Re: more FAQs needed
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel Eriksson <daniel@icon.pp.se>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/27/1995 21:36:42
   > 	5) a FAQ needed for the correct using of 'ppp' !
   > 	   Is it the same using as on MiNT-KGMD ?
   > 	   Who use pppd on Mint and now on NetBSD ?
   There should definitely be a FAQ on it, I see questions about it on
   the lists of other ports too. For now the man-pages for pppd and chat
   are all I can point you at. I have some hints saved in a mailbox somewhere,
   if you need it, I can send them to you.

When I installed PPP I just copied the files from KGMD and changed
the modem-device. No problems at all except for poor throughput.
I still have big problems with UUCP... :-(

--
Daniel Eriksson, daniel@icon.pp.se
(Now running FreeBSD on my brand new P90... :-)