Subject: more FAQs needed
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Helmar Goettsch <goettsch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/25/1995 01:04:47
hi all
Since I run NetBSD,  my questions increased ;-)
Here are some :

	1) How can I deal with the dam... stty settings ?
In spite of setting 'stty erase ^H werase ^_ (DEL) kill ^U'
and in spite of that 'stty all' reports the above settings
I can't use the BACKSPACE and DELETE keys in command line to correct words
(also ^U doesn't work). Exactly: it seems to work but I can't see that .
All that I see is something like
	sttz^H^H^_^_^_^U	when I typed BACKSPACE and DELETE and ^U
This is horrible nerving.

	2) Where can I get the tcsh or the sourcen of it ?
	   Can I use the sourcen from a NetBSD/i386 PC ?
	   Does anyone have the 'tcsh' installed and the binaries
	   ready to use (and will upload it to me ;-) ?

	3) What is the correct TERM variable for the Falcon ? vt100 ?
vt200 does NOT work (vi error msg).

	4) What is the serial device called on the Falcon ?

	5) a FAQ needed for the correct using of 'ppp' !
	   Is it the same using as on MiNT-KGMD ?
	   Who use pppd on Mint and now on NetBSD ?

Many thanx for answering
Helmar
          ___   __   Helmar Goettsch (Admin HEG: Lehrstuhl III, Informatik)
  /   /  /     /  '  Orleansstr. 34, D-81667 Muenchen     Room: O109, ZI
 /---/--/-----/--+   Phone:  +49-89-48095-190	privat: +49-89-367279
/   /  /___  /__/    email: goettsch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de