Subject: Building Taylor UUCP
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel Eriksson <eradaer@gaera.ericsson.se>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/06/1995 15:57:25
Last night I tried to build the latest Taylor UUCP (v1.06.1). I ran
into lots of strange error-messages originating from policy.h, but
after repetedly running make I finally got all utils built. However,
when I later tried uucico I found that it did not want to work.
>From the flashing of lights on the modem I take it uucico managed
to pull up/down a line or two. It didn't look like it was sending
any data though. Unfortunately I don't have the log-file handy, but
I remember seeing something about "write error".

Has anyone else experienced this? Are there any obvious reasons for
Taylor not to work? When I compiled 1.05 for MiNT I had no problems
at all getting it to communicate with the modem. :-(

--
Daniel Eriksson, daniel@icon.pp.se
Peacekeeping - It's not a job for soldiers, but only soldiers can do it.